Wednesday, September 25, 2013

View all RediffMail complaints


  Arun 5790 on Jun 16, 2013 Dear sir/Madam I am unable to login my mail account - arun5790sharma@rediffmail.com. Someone has hacked my password and also reset the security questions so I am unable to recover my password. On the rediffmail site, in the feedback option.. my other email id is...arun5790sharma@gmail.com...please resend my password on this id.. 2 Comments     Updated: Jun 26, 2013 Resolve this Complaint   Is it your business or company? Verify your company details and start resolving complaints now. Tweet
password rediffmail - Reflections I have forgotten my rediffmail password. On using the FORGOT PASSWORD option the alternate email id shown in the hint is incorrect.. It is very necessary to recover the password.. please help.. nina dobrev email id-shivkshukla@rediffmail.com alternate email id shown in hint- b***6@rediffmail.com You can contact me on my alternate email id- please help me
I am unable to login my mail account rui0544@rediff.com Someone has hacked my password and also reset the security questions so I am unable to recover my password. On the rediffmail site, in the feedback option.. my other email id is. ruikk@rediffmail.com please resend my password nina dobrev on this id..
Jamnagar Jamnagar District Gujarat India
View all RediffMail complaints           Consumer Complaints | Submit Complaint | View full list of Companies | Latest Complaints nina dobrev | Updated Complaints | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us © 2013 Consumer Complaints Forum If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail


No comments:

Post a Comment