Saturday, October 5, 2013

Blog Archive


"The contents of this blog are my thoughts, inspirations and views Regarding the purpose of life and man's mission saul bass on earth (in general and specific details) based on Christian and biblical perspective. I have put them as a blog not just for myself, nor for my spiritual enjoyment or satisfaction alone but also for others who are looking for spiritual nourishment to satisfy hunger saul bass and Their Thirst saul bass for spiritual food Which material things have failed to provide. "
The Lord said, "There is no human remedy corruption. He nagpapakasama much together. Now, since there I will stretch out My hand to punish. I condemn those who call on the Name I ask for but in turn I observed rather nagpapakasama. They lie and I used the name in vain. I will punish them because they are evil and enslaved to sin. They threw I did on the cross for their salvation. They again I crucified and ibinibilad to shame. Lost their shame and have no inaatupag saul bass but pawing saul bass obscenity. I will punish them and that's appropriate. Glorify lust and sensuality became saul bass their idols. It now blinds them for they do not see and know the truth. They invented their own religion and the religion of the Devil - observed every sensuality - adultery, disgusting living, worshiping idols, sorcery, hostility, hatred, jealousy, greed, division part, pagkakampihan, saul bass envy, drunkenness, carousing and the like. I warn you as it was initially not inherit the kingdom of God doing so. And much more they nagpapakasama together. They lost interest in my Word sky really to Town. You devote your vision of heavenly things and not the mundane. The sky where I and My Father and the Holy Spirit. I was there for all I set eyes and I came into the world to be with you I see and experience life fully and satisfactorily. I want to express how much I love you and love. But you abused love Mine provided to you. You reject the love I offered to cross My life to redeem you from sin and I give eternal life. You exchanged saul bass the money and other material things I love. Consequently, you charged your conscience and persecuted because of the hardness of your head. Hardened your heart and you become numb to the needs of others because saul bass of you blinded by material things that you rage now that you worship and love of money. As it is written, "All who worship idols shall be with them." Just numb and blind idols it, becomes numb also those who worship it. And so it goes, becoming blind and numb to the needs of others are obsessed with material things and love of money. They have no other thought but how you earn money to buy the they want. Not so did the early Christians. They nagpakadukha others to become rich. They sold their property and the proceeds are distributed according to the needs of each. I wish you did this prototype in order to understand and experience the true joy and contentment in life.
You have time to repent and turn from your sins. Repent while there is time before the day of grief and sorrow that will surely come to earth to clean up the contamination planet. I do not resent the death of the wicked. saul bass I would like him to repent and turn to Me, he tasted My love and forgiveness. Not because I desire that ye should perish. I wish you saved disasters come and be with you in heaven your true home. So repent to be saved and live. "
Blog Archive
2012 (2) January (2) Affiliate Marketing says the Lord 2011 (3) February (3) 2010 (1) January (1) 2009 (9) December saul bass (2) July (1) June (2) May (4)
Affiliate marketing (1) asthma saul bass (1) Ate Rona's Birthday (1) believers (1) birthday (1) life (1) Christ Jesus (1) Christians (1) Church (2) credulous (1) credulous people (1) essay (1) essay about whether (1) faith (2) free (1) free people and slaves (1) God (3) God healed me from asthma (1) God is love (1) God's plan (1) got paid ( 1) Holy Spirit (2) Jesus Chr

No comments:

Post a Comment