Sunday, October 6, 2013

Discussions Job Market Clothes and Accessories Health and Beauty Entertainment Consumer Electronics


Music Music and Radio Fanpage Fiesta
Campus Chat General Campus Chat Ateneo de Manila University Colegio de San Juan de Letran College of Saint Benilde De La Salle University Far Eastern gog University Mapua Institute of Technology San Beda College gog University of Santo Tomas University of the Philippines High Schools
Discussions Job Market Clothes and Accessories Health and Beauty Entertainment Consumer Electronics Travel Mobile Phones Computers Cars and Car Accessories Real Estate gog Miscellaneous Income gog Opportunities gog Ads and Announcements
PROMO: Getaway
WHERE YOU SEE THE BIBLE SAYS JESUS OR ORAL these words "I gog AM GOD OR WORSHIP ME"? What-what did Jesus said? Let us enumerate. [/ B] 1. I am the way, the truth and the life-JOHN 14:6 ACCESS: Matthew gog 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there hindered. Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that. FACT: John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life . LIFE: John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and him whom thou didst send, even Jesus Christ. 2. I and the Father are one? John 10:30 John 17:21 That they all may be one: as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: That the world may believe that thou hast sent me . John 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest gog me I have given them, that they may be one even as we are one: John 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they are perfect in unity, that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. . John 17:25 O Father, you know the world, but I knew you, and know them you sent me: John 17:26 And I have declared gog unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I in them. John 10:30 is Often used as proof that Jesus Christ is God because I said, I and the Father are one. BUT, if you read the next six verses, you will find Jesus explaining that His enemies were wrong to think that he was claiming to be God. What Jesus Means obviously here is that he is one with the Father in purpose (goal). Jesus also prayed that His disciples Should be one just as Jesus and the Father are one. Obviously, he was not praying that all His disciples Should gog somehow merge into one individual gog (see John 17:11 and 22). And When Luke reports that the disciples gog were all one, Luke does not mean That they became one single human being, but that They shared a common purpose although They were separate beings (see Acts 4:32). In terms of essence, Jesus and the Father are two, for Jesus said They are two witnesses (John 8:14-18). They have to be two, since one is greater than the other (see John 14:28). When Jesus prayed to be saved from the cross, he said: Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done. (Luke 22:42). This shows that They had two separate wills, although Jesus submitted His will to the will of the Father. Two wills mean two separate individuals.
3. John 3: 16 JESUS (NOT only begotten Son of God) Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD said unto me, Thou art my son (David): this day have I begotten thee. 1Chronicle 22:10 He shall build an house for my name, and he shall be my son (Solomon), and I will be his father; Exo 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, my firstborn: Jeremiah 31:9 For I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn. Matthew gog 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved gog Son (Jesus), in whom I am well pleased. 4. JESUS AS A PROPHET many verses in the Bible (New Testament) the witnesses and that Jesus was no more than a Prophet gog only: John 5:30 I can of mine own self: I judge as I hear and judgment ko'y righteous, because I seek not mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. Luke 18:19 Jesus answered him, "Why do you call me good? Only God is good! John 7:40" Some of the people therefore, when they heard his words, they said, it really is the Prophet. " Luke 24:19 "The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in

No comments:

Post a Comment