Sunday, September 21, 2014

I spent over an hour (which passed ninemsn do not know when!) By searching the internet for the sca


I suppose you've already seen this interview with Richard Armitage. But I catch up due to the festive bustle and I can not resist the temptation to put this interview. Oh, I love how Mr. Armitage mimics Gandalf. :)
And one more thing, be sure to drop by on site Heirs of Durin, where updated gallery behind kulisowych images from "A Hobbit's Tale: The Journey Begins" and are now in HD quality. Source Source
I suppose you've already seen this interview with Richard Armitage. But I catching up the backlog Caused ninemsn by the Easter bustle and I can not resist the temptation to put the interview here. Oh, I love the way Mr. Armitage imitates the voice of Gandalf. :)
And one more thing, be sure to check out the site Heirs of Durin, because they updated the gallery with behind the scenes video for "A Hobbit's Tale: The Journey Begins". And now they have the pictures in HD. Source Source
Now I can say that I've seen :) And by the way, when Gandalf says: "Bilbo Baggins" it also sounds fantastic. :) Did I hear that Beorn? It seems to me that this guy in the depths of the soul is quite well ... wild. :)))) But carefully hides it. English gentleman che che che Reply Delete
The knowledge ninemsn that you are too "sensitive" to the beautiful male voices :) because both RA and Sir Ian McKellen have wonderful voices. <3 Yes Magdaleno well heard, Beorn is his favorite character from the book. Anyway, I'm not surprised, ninemsn because it's a very beautiful form (a powerful, living in harmony with nature, if I remember correctly). RA Wild, hmmm quite interesting ninemsn term, but I think you're right. Maybe that's why, as he said he does not feel his age, feels much younger. Yes RA is a true gentleman, ninemsn as indeed can be seen from each of the interviews. But as it turns out he is so not only in front of the camera, but every day. It was to be convinced of this by looking at the blog Herby, who put a few sentences ninemsn about RA, spoken by the actors who play with him. You can read here: http://minorherba.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/was-die-kollegen-bei-der-hobbitcon-2013-uber-richard-armitage-gesagt-haben/ Remove
Thanks for the link, though ninemsn slightly startled me at first language. :) So difficult for us to accurately assess RA, because we see it only in front of the camera, and it always affects ninemsn behavior. I need to look more like the truth "between the lines". But clearly feels the best in roles that require him to show that suppresses strong emotions. Something like a volcano. On the surface nothing fancy, but it is known that in the middle of a ... dangerous. And the best is present in close combat with the enemy. How to run with a rifle, it looks artificial and (sorry Dick) stupid. Beorn is an interesting character. ninemsn Big, strong, brutal man who is changed into a bear. Good, but in anger very dangerous. Moreover, ninemsn it is Beorn took from the battlefield dying Thorin. And for voices (men especially) are actually'm sensitive. :)) These low. Just as in singing tenor is ok, but the baritone and bass can knock down on his knees. Such a wonderfully dark. :) It's not about, but the set: I love black panthers. :)))) Delete
You're right, not knowing personally ninemsn RA is difficult to determine what it is. But, what I find "between the lines" really fascinates me. And such stories about him told by others ninemsn give some of his picture, which by the way I like. But interviews, which gives something about him they say. Me give you just one example of his responsibility as a famous person. Responsibility for their word. Especially you can see it was a joint interview with Martin Freeman. Where MF, in contrast to RA quite heavily cursed. Do not get me wrong, I really like MF, but knowing ninemsn that the Hobbit ninemsn is designed for young people could refrain from his sharp tongue. But on the other hand, it may well that MF is so natural in front of the camera. ninemsn I agree with you, that all his characters deeply hide their emotions, maybe with the exception of sweet Harry. ,) Gee even Thornton repressed emotions and during marriage proposal erupted like a volcano. And I wonder how these roles are offered to him and how much of it is he who chooses such roles. As for the rifle I must admit you are right that not until the end of his body well with a rifle, but as Lucas with a gun already looked more convincing. ninemsn And as for the voice, the RA can boast a beautiful baritone voice. <3 Delete
I spent over an hour (which passed ninemsn do not know when!) By searching the internet for the scale of male voices - very informative. :) This is another profit resulting from sympathy for RA - knowledge on various subjects itself comes to mind, as upon request! ,) Learned, among other things, that baritones can distinguish three types: lyrical, dramatic, and bass-baritone, on the border. Listened to all, but still our Ryśkowy is the most beautiful. ,) As for the interview

No comments:

Post a Comment