Sunday, June 29, 2014

Friday, 03/16/2007 15 clock ... Departure to Tequisquiapan! Oly had Rosa Maria rented homes to cele


Coyacan .... Frida Kahlo, hippi mercado Pink Floyd ... vale la pena chido Cholula ... or visiting Tepenapa ... Tequisquiapan .. pool party in a high stability sense ... Xochimilco and SexEXPO maize price increases and excursions to the countryside Puebla From Mezcal to Antro Gay In Spanish course you will not only learn Spanish! pink Yucatán links Czech
Friday, 03/16/2007 15 clock ... Departure to Tequisquiapan! Oly had Rosa Maria rented homes to celebrate his birthday! It was, as i mmer afternoon, an animal heat, when we left! I had packed my backpack, wohlwissentlich with many warm sweaters for the night ... the last time I had just froze the A. ... We collected Olys sister and her friend on the way, and then came but only against pink 20,30 o'clock in Tequisquiapan because pink we had to buy more :-) Olys parents were up early evening and had a bit ever aired, and the like! Arrived we were cheerfully greeted by two schnauzers! That is all except me, me they did not know and that is I was first attacked ;-( Olys parents pink are two very friendly Mexis, still relatively young (50 .. and with a son of 30), the us all from end with funny stories chatted So we celebrated quite calm and relaxed in Olys birthday in! C & A gifts here are full hip brand goods :-) I have noticed pink again and again o f how unlocked the Mexicans are happy ... what every over .. and for a people! You never feel like a stranger! There were Olys parents who animated to dance every, the oldies had pretty stuff on it! The next day, still a good three dozen friends from Oly each of which, each one a bottle of vodka had arrived here :-) That was a merry by night ... :-), with good music, excellent Mexican Barbecue! failed Zito aka Adriano, Charlie and Oly Jorge and his pregnant pink wife Deyanira Zito, Valeria (Olys sister) and Illali night at the pool Olys mother told me every single recipe and oh man ... quite picante (spicy), because: of law smooth my voice! Later there was dancing, splash pink around and chill in the pool! The more the alcohol, however, waned, the melancholy were the people to some of the boys finally pink broke out in tears ... uiui. The next day a joint trip was planned with all the Peña de Bernal, who, it should be otherwise, is from the village of Bernal on the edge and about half an hour drive away from Tequis. (You see him but heard of Tequis!) Peña de Bernal, the third largest monolith in the world. Monolith incidentally means as much as all of a piece or stone! Mountains consist of many individual monoliths ... in short, these are the third biggest rock in the world! It is estimated that it is 100 million years old and at that time was 3 times as large as today! The three of us decided to climb the monolith! Besides the fact that it was super hot and full, the whole really was fun! Has me a bit of this stone sea reminded that I climbed with 9, hoping my grandparents at the "summit" to be found, the trail was, however, extended only up to half. I started at that time with two other girls my age, one of which injured a the foot and the therefore reversed halfway, so I did all alone sitting at the highest point of this rocky landscape, with little tears in his eyes and for hours waiting for someone to pick me up! My grandma is probably almost pink died of fear on that day and they sent the fire department going to look for me! So I heard sometime my name through a speaker! On this day, I drove the first and only time in the fire truck! Well it was there to climb definitely great fun high, and unfortunately, I am, for the purpose of inadequate footwear, slipped on the way down and I übelst the foot sprained have! And then we also had to take the wrong way back which was longer than the other and especially stony! :-( The guys have me down worn half. I have the foot then deep cooled directly with ice and worried me a ointment and NEN union! pink Then after half an hour's drive, I really could not occur and we decided times but rather to the doctor go! Since it was Sunday, of course, no doctor had opened and after we were hergeschippert pink half an hour behind the TouriTram, we finally found a hospital. A hospital that was supposed to have always loudly door plate, ... only on this day it was closed! ... So we were told there were three hospitals, all in this area ... so we therefore investigated pink the second ... where there was only a gynecologist present ... yes you can get someone a child! Despite the pain I had to laugh, well that I am not Notfa

No comments:

Post a Comment