Sunday, June 29, 2014

This entry was posted on October 25, 2013, 07:27 and is filed under Catholicism. You can follow any


Francis Pearl of the day: All the baptized are called to follow the path of sanctification. It is impossible to be Christians who stop half way. In every life there is a "before" and "after" Jesus, because Jesus has wrought in us a "new creation." video one Task of Christians is to endorse them with his life.
This entry was posted on October 25, 2013, 07:27 and is filed under Catholicism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently video one closed.
Since he has somehow right. I'm video one also from forcibly baptized come "before" to "after" and the joint creation will be a society in which religion is where it belongs: in the corner of all Huschi-Fuschi along with homeopathy and all the other Esoquatsch; but ridiculed tolerated as long as it is done in-Gehöchnis.
We just hear but what about Jesus in the Book of Revelation in the epistle to the church at Laodicea vs. tepid Christianity speaks and how strongly he's talking to you personally and to the conscience warns you:
Write this letter to the angel of the church in Laodicea. That is the message of the one who is the Amen - the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation: 15 I know everything you're doing and that you are neither video one hot nor cold. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 But since you are like lukewarm Wasser3, I will spit you out of my mouth! 17 You say, "I am rich. I have everything I want. I do not need anything! "And video one you do not notice that you're pathetic and pitiable and poor and blind and naked. 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold purified in the fire. Then you will be rich. And also buy white garments so that you may clothe yourself, and do not have to be ashamed because of your nakedness. And buy ointment for your eyes so you can see. 19 Whom I love, I rebuke and educate him sternly. Do not remain indifferent, but to return! video one 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with. 21 I'll anyone who is victorious invite to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Those who are willing to hear, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches!
"Let us hear what Jesus Just in the epistle to the church at Laodicea vs. lukewarm Christianity speaks about in the Book of Revelation and how strongly he's talking to you personally and to the conscience warns you!" video one
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth. I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against the mother, and the daughter with her mother in law. "(Mt 10:34-35) video one
@ Hs: That you have but now completely out of context. In the complete context is quite clear that that was absolutely not meant as you picture it now, yes, it's even absolute pacifist, oberempathisch and has to do with lots of love. Me and my Bible study group have decided so! Basta!
@ Hs: This is already clear to me. I would just like to understand how toni always comes to these passages. Does he have somewhere a random number generator that outputs him a belibige place? Somehow, this will then allow you to customize. And if not, it's just interpretation video one thing!
The reader itself seeks and finds the connection, because the human brain is designed. Therefore, the authors of the scriptures of all religions also write as a mix of Fortune and Horoscope garbage that always fits and stays in the memory stick like glue. Only when one of the partially hypnotic effect of these texts escaped by intellectuals and the whole distance questioned, falling apart, the verbiage and there remains only a stale taste. But Toni feels comfortable in his borrowed security, therefore we leave it there, it can always believe what he wants, video one but I'll video one never believe what he wants.
A diluted Christianity? Christianity has never learned to swim properly. Christianity only serves to prevent independent thinking and to draw people the wool over my eyes. It depends video one not Jesus on the cross but a needle-Gelter "Holy Spirit" to hell come out, protected by the state and supported, for ever, Amen!
Since a few days I'm reading bible quote studded sermons by a pastor / priest / preacher named TONI. The rob me of my precious time, because, us Deschner not decades already proven that the Bible ver at least one-third again

No comments:

Post a Comment