Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Edit in ModCP Ban ModCP Edit user notes in Admin Tools


Greetings. Last week I took a tour of Submanga where I realized that there are available zingme in Spanish Zelda sleeves for reading page by page. Which is great, if not because we are robbing those who work hard in the translation. That is, in their FAQ says: Who can post sleeves? zingme Anyone who participates in editing manga, and always respect the shipping requirements Well, I do not remember the sleeves zingme up and do not know if someone here did Sheikav ... no ... that would not bother to except that there are other people taking credit when all they did was upload it to your site. And after three years of working on them, I can recognize at a glance, "are my words and my exact methods of editing!" zingme There are only two races in which no Fansub Sheikav mention or Atrox, as the original scanlators, but there is links to the respective sites or description of our work anywhere. I already did send my comments thereon to the site through its contact means not to forbid publication, but for them the kind invitation that is due us credit for our efforts (at least, that's what All I ask). After a week, no answer or significant change. So, who are killed in translating manga for this site (Gaby) also get in touch and review such sleeves (because there is one which, if I can not recognize, but I'm pretty sure it's here .) And for all those who appreciate the work we do in the translation, we could use your support.
: Angryface: Although more dependent on Gaby, just as ma rage, because it is not the first time that this occurs with submanga. I know of other groups translation and editorial zingme asking readers to send their work to such sites, yet are cruelly ignored. Here I think that apart from Gaby, Zeldas was involved zingme in the work of editing and so on, so it would be up to them to decide what to do but aaaaaaaagh. Really. I read these things and I get rabies. There are fall web hosting and no les Sinde Law for them!
Buah! erased where I gave cognizance. To summarize: Thanks zingme for the tip, I already zingme checked are not my translations If a translation of Zeldas is, serious question of seeing what you want to do, if you do not show at least we can ask link back to the page.
Edit in ModCP Ban ModCP Edit user notes in Admin Tools


No comments:

Post a Comment