Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hi, For now app have problem with bleachexile and submanga.com. Bleachexile.com - change domain nam


Hi, For now app have problem with bleachexile and submanga.com. Bleachexile.com - change domain name and all site structure to manga-access.com Submanga.com - change viewer page and I'll soon fix it Reply Delete
I do not know where to write, leave comments yankees here. 1 Feedback does not work. 2 Do not see the manga with adultmanga (those that noticed) Bloody Monday Season 2, Trinity Seven. Please find out why. 3 It would be nice to be done in the library sections "read", "read", "quit". Reply Delete
I press 1 in the "feedback" or "contacts", says "your letters will be loaded soon" and nothing else happens. 2 This is good. 3 "I want to read" does not hurt, I'm over 80 manga I read, fuck knows how many read, and a dozen more I want to read, I wait until released more chapters. ZY Where can I write but this blog? Reply Delete
More
2014 (7) June (4) April (1) February yankees (2) 2013 (10) November (2) September (4) August yankees (1) June (1) April (1) February (1) 2012 (2) August (1) April (1) 2011 (9) September (1) August (1) April (2) Turkish Manga site - www.turkcraft.com! If you want help us with Testing new version March (2) February (1) January (2) 2010 (3) November (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment