Friday, October 31, 2014

Disclaimer: This is not a test, at least not in the traditional sense where you are measuring and w


Disclaimer: This is not a test, at least not in the traditional sense where you are measuring and weighing every square centimeter, analyze various parameters and compares with the official syllabus. Consider this "review" as a report on the extended first impression that a good long first date with associated accommodation. This means that the immediate strengths and weaknesses have been rumbled, and the interest has been vague or killed. But in fairness it must be said that I can not tell how it would be to live together in everyday life.
The first time I saw the new Mercedes flash player A-Class with my own eyes was the workshop of Ejner Hessel Nøresundby Aalborg. The unpublished or ready-made A-Class stood in the shelter of public spectacle and my first reaction was "Wow!". In my mind was the Mercedes A-Class hitherto synonymous with first-generation-tip Peter, who was a little too high and too concave to ever be considered a real Mercedes in my book. But it truly is changed now with the new A-Class, which has a sleek and bold design. I can see similarities with supercar flash player Mercedes SLS AMG, and the design is aggressive in a way I did not expect from the brand's smallest and cheapest model. flash player
When you look into the A-class continues the surprises, the seats are obese and there is a sporting atmosphere. Expectantly I sit in and notes that I sit higher than I had expected. The design is up to the seating position in a Mercedes SLK or SL, but that is not the case, because you sit somewhat more upright. But I feel comfortable in the cabin, the black sky is always a hit with me as I get the feeling hollow, I feel so good about. I'm starting flash player to find me right, start to adjust the seat as far down as possible and adapt the delicious leather. Now I just need to angle the info screen towards me, but hey! It stuck. flash player So even if the screen protrudes into the cabin, several centimeters from the dashboard can therefore neither angle is adjusted or removed. So it makes no sense that it must sit out there and flaunt, this would provide an integrated solution have been preferable.
My first trip with the A-Class is in indstigningsmodellen flash player A 180 CDI. A bit unusual flash player is the lowest model with a diesel engine. Demo car here is equipped with the 7G-DCT flash player automatic gearbox, and I have actually just inform me a few seconds before flash player I locate the gear selector, which sits like a stalk on the right side of the steering wheel. After only a few miles behind the wheel, I must say that I am a little disappointed. Understand me right, flash player A-class runs quite comfortably, flash player but here in the basic version with automatic transmission, it is also that. It involves me not to run and comfortable is what best describes flash player the experience. In fact, it is not something to be disappointed, but the design gives me expectation so much more.
Next A-Class I come out running in is the one that appears in the video. An A 200 CDI with 6-speed manual transmission. And already here is a little more connection between design and driving characteristics, which gives me hope for the top model A 250 Sport. The larger engine in the A 200 CDI has more profits, and the manual transmission is better suited to the signals cabin design transmitter. In addition, the manual shift a peak, in spite of Mercedes' long tradition of automatic transmission.
The new Audi A3 is as A-class, third generation, but unlike the Mercedes, there are no major design surprises at A3. There is no doubt that the Audi A3 is a well designed car, but with its sharp lines, it has a more industrial than emotional appeal. It is without great expectations, I put myself into A3. But hold up because I've put myself into a positive surprise. I sit by myself and acknowledge with a nod, even then the standard-fit slim info screen with satisfactory precision slides flash player up from the dashboard and welcome. The positive impression continues the more I pills, fiddling and projecting A3 cabin. All buttons and switches are delicious to use and all materials are lovely to touch. Moreover, it works Audi's MMI system to include setting up the phone and music playback via Bluetooth - so simple and intuitive as it should in all cars, but it only makes here.
Behind the wheel of the A3 felt it, how easy and straightforward it can be to drive a car. This is not something that you as a driver just need to get used to, everything just works together in simple harmony. On the other hand rewards A3 you not for sporty driving on the border line, the acknowledgment contrast with controllable understeer, which calls for calm and reason. The base engine 1.4 TFSI does well on all parameters and offers enough power for most needs.
I took license in a BMW, my first, third, fifth and seventh car was BMWs. And as soon as I sit in one series feels a bit like coming home, for o

No comments:

Post a Comment