Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Jerrold Everyday I

Many Battlefield 3 Battlelog screenshots available | Your Game News | The game blog
According to EA & DICE strength of Battlefield 3 will include also lie in the social aspect. Because with Battlelog you come on a platform where you can network with fellow free BF3 players. So you can track statistics and communicate with each other like you do on Facebook guild wars 2 for instance. Through BF3blog we got some screenshots there that show the design guild wars 2 of Battlelog detail.
Personally I find this a very powerful tool to communicate with your fellow gamers and to stay informed of each other's statistics. Battlefield 3 will begin on October 25 released for PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. The beta will for everyone on 29 October. Keep an eye on this site for more information!
Jerrold Everyday I'm working on gathering information about the game industry, an inexhaustible source I say so myself. I am also not afraid to kick a game once in a while or crack my brain with puzzle games.
4 = twelve


No comments:

Post a Comment