Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bia is a 17-year high, thin, eccentric cheat engine girl. Long black hair and blue eyes. Her parent


I hurried to my room, and the views from the balcony with my phone in my hand. I could not believe that such a well received, Dad, and released. Aradora happy smile staring at the beautiful, clear sky, as soon as 1-1 scattered cloud could be detected. The light of the sun flooded the entire city. It was as if we all adapted to my mood. -My God!, Bill! -I cried after I realized that at least 10 minutes contemplating a trance when I should not have long talks with Bill .. Immediately I began to dial. -Sziaaa! -Thanked overwhelming joy in my voice-Hey! Accordingly, went well? What was it? He asked curiously broad-Well said everything very well and fogadta.Meglepően well! I can not believe my God! And .. And .. How about .. Asked Bill, fearing Released! Seriously? -I knew that huge smile stretches from the mouth of Yes! -Wow .. King! You see, I told you that all will be good! Yes .. I said, eyes shining, cheat engine while the I bit my lip, How was the interview? -Well .. Regular issues, nothing new. Value .. -The guys are already done, so that if you think you going. -How long does it take? Six private plane going around .. So. 1.5 hours plus a quarter of an hour from the airport. Ohh ... Private-machine .. I said mild cynicism in my voice, I can do that .. Well .. Stuck-up diva style, cut back, you both burst out laughing, and then I go out in front of you at the airport. -Um .. Are you sure? He asked skeptically, of course .. Nobody knows anything, what could be wrong with me? Okay .. I just really afraid for you .. What do you want to do today? -Buliznii! -Yeah .. -I heard voices in the background, cheat engine Tom and Andreas, I will destroy the guys have decided cheat engine .. Okay, we will be sth. Said Bill, in the background cheat engine laughing and shouting and huge-What are you doing? I asked, laughing, Ahh ... do not want to know! But get ready for them! Well, good .. Then I will destroy what we start. -I will start to prepare. -All right. Hey. Kiss! Bye-bye to Bill. Kiss! -Wooh! I jumped for joy-two, and with a deep breath I tried to calm myself cheat engine in my room and I started Belibbentem the Darkside of the Sun is, in a loud voice. I sang along while I selected cheat engine among the clothes. I talked myself into the chorus éneklésébe when dad appeared behind me. -Ahh .. Jesus! -Cried-fright Jesus .. I'm just not your father .. No matter how much wood was a joke, I laughed cheat engine for a good mood. -What's cheat engine on the program? He asked, lowering his music-Well, in about 1.5-2 hours to get here guys .. I'll introduce them, then I go out, I do not know where. -Yeah .. So, what Bill said? -Well, obviously very happy. As far as I can! -He's squealing on the balcony? He asked mockingly, cheat engine ha, ha .. Well, I'll leave you to get ready .. -I nodded, my dad left the room, and I adjusted the Dogs Unleashed was selected a beautiful beige lace mini dress, lots of accessories and associated with an extreme black platform shoes. I went to take a shower and wash your hair. After 20 minutes, have long black hair was straightened out and a little Spiked on it. Turton towel in my room in search of the best make-up stuff. My eyes sprung base of black ink nice and they pulled up my lashes. On my cheeks I have a little pirosítót, and my lips I used a natural brown color lipstick. I managed to bring myself to dress a miracle, so five minutes ... It was not easy. I pulled the platform cipellőt and the whole set-scale leather jacket paired with a bolero as well. I went to my dad's wife. -What? Review? I asked, How do you go in your shoes? Smooth. -By the way .. really good ... You look good ... Grown .. Oh .. Thanks. So then I'm on my way. Soon we come! Subway-going? -Yeah. Do not take you away? -No, thanks. -Take care of yourself. -I will. Hey. .
Bia is a 17-year high, thin, eccentric cheat engine girl. Long black hair and blue eyes. Her parents cheat engine divorced when she was 15. His father lives in Stuttgart. There is a 10-year-old sister, Mia. His mother lives in Vienna and what his partner. She loves writing, music, singing, tattoos and piercings. Tokio Hotel fans. The TH fully become a part of his life. Without them, nobody would feel uninspired magát.Olyan deep emotions bound to Bill Kaulitz is incomprehensible cheat engine even to. He'd do anything for him. I have been living in this state for more than five years. The tour's stops in Vienna, after the show for all the changes. At the beginning torn between thoughts of torture and the incomprehensible events. The reason behind this is happening and what will happen to him completely change his life. Will no longer have to dream the dream, but to live .....


No comments:

Post a Comment