Thursday, November 28, 2013

Then I said goodbye hello and went home and never talked about it, that once upon a time we did the


I stand in front of the sink mirror, hello if someone were to ask who it was of my life person who has anything to say to me, that was sacred to me, who, at any time, he said that you need me, you have everything abandoned hello rushed to him, then I think a name I can only say.
So much so that they did everything in their lives with the world. Suddenly I was pregnant and I was born just two months later than the twins. When Mom and Dad are divorced, it was Simone who helped her mom out of the hole and two years later the same thing happened vice versa and then moved when Simone wedge, so what is a few weeks later he went after them, because my mom could not do without.
So I took the other side of the village is a simple little house and we took the kids to each other when we first met after five weeks, never to spend more time in one week in a row.
Of course it was a promise, like almost all childhood vow bound. You will not forget the people, but more than anything I try not to remember it to hurt less when the breach is a sincere, heartfelt words spoken.
Gyerekkorunkból whole was only a pledge, which adhered to the present hello day: The Tom never tell anyone our conversation was a late afternoon and the biggest "error" we've ever come.
- What if .... all the same .. leave. - He lowered his eyes for a few moments, but rather looked again and finished what he started on me - if I may ... just kissing like Bill. Sophie No, but someone else.
Especially so in the end that Tom won the catch, because sooner kissed Sophie as his twin brother, and every time we are in today and the company comes to the first kiss, you always hear this version.
Interviews will avoid this topic, but once we talked about it with each other except for the afternoon. Having too were Sophie and her brother after he kissed the guitarist also told him that it was better. That afternoon, Tom came to my house gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, thank you. And I almost jumped hello out of my heart the place than at any time since that kiss when you near me.
Then I said goodbye hello and went home and never talked about it, that once upon a time we did the other members are inexperienced and shaky sticks were clinging to each other's lips, so sometimes I feel like you have just imagined the whole thing ...
I raise my index finger to my lips trembling, and I close my eyes. If you'd still like. There is that even affects me the kiss after all these years, that I'm still shaking, if only I can think of that I can not stop thinking about that now must, still, today, tomorrow and forever. In the last minute I can feel the immense love and that still lives somewhere deep inside a young boy like it was then.
Even now, little memories continuously spinning in front of my eyes and unstoppable hello start to stare at my reflection stared, hello my fingers still resting on the track, as I hear from outside thumping music drifts softly into the door under the sink.
It used to be so different, but like the nice, sentimental guy would have died during a TV administered on the couch casually sit back, to lie rábólintva ceased to exist and the mask, the womanizer hello Tom Kaulitz picture killed him in a second and not left sign. Nowhere but in my memory, that was once a boy who did not dare move ever, he was so different, so very different than the rest.
They say the man who is most like you have to leave a great writer wrote that it did not happen to have that almost everyone you really have had a love-experience is the person something is a memory of how it feels to see him in the receding train eternal waving goodbye to stand over the grave of how and what to let go of his hand forever.
I can still remember her huge smile spread across his face, but his eyes looked sad. He and the new Tom Kaulitz not fit together in one body, he could not tolerate the media pointed to his face, but I finally had the confidence, without fear for the first time was able to talk to other girls besides me.
When I came over to say goodbye before the tour so tightly embraces that our bodies are completely against him, I had the feeling as if we had really meld together, we have become one flesh for endless seconds.
You embraced the last guy I fell in love, and when they returned home long weeks later, we have today, heartless guitarist stood in front of me, icy, almost pitying regard and is still loved in the same way as everyone hello turned away from him because of it. Those who once loved.
Then he was gone again, and have not really returned. Its days became the weeks and months to weeks. Two full years and then finally they rang my phone again to finally not only got five minutes for me Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment