Friday, November 22, 2013

Lonely `I go through the streets through the rain through the night. Why did you leave me Why did y


Ezen az oldalon ismert német zeneszámok dalszövegeit találod. Ha egy szám elnyerte a tetszésedet és le is fordítottad magyarra, akkor küldd el a lefordított szöveget a Logon látható email címre. A fordítás és a Fordító neve felkerül erre a honlapra! A Mar lefordított dalszövegekre is Varok új fordításokat! Hisz mindenki másképpen fordít! Ha úgy gondolod, a Tied jobb, küldd el e-mail címemre!
Lonely `I go through the streets through the rain through the night. Why did you leave me Why did you do that? You just laughed and said everything was just a game without rules without a goal. I `us thought I told you familiar. And now it's all over Because irgendso `ner bride. Look me in the eye. Say it to me. `S face in I want `s now hear from you Or not do you dare? Say it to me just why. Maybe I'm too stupid. I can not understand man You laberst but only around ben 10 it. Tell me about `drives. I will not bend me. And surely I'll `me Not even fall in love with you. Piss off `you. I know for sure I miss you. Regardless Fuck off `you. You know I miss you. I'm still drowning in thoughts I'm on Gov. I can not stand that I lose you in this way it `. It hurts because do not understand `. I just hope that I'll see you both together `Never. `I think of old times Werd` they never forget. Where are we `re through dreams? I will miss them. Why why why are you so stupid. Why are you doing around just with this Lousy bitch? What it has that I have not? Say it to me Ehlich what it is. Now it's too late But what have you missed? You've hurt me My dreams tattered. And now you therefore come With so stupid chatter. Piss off `you. I know for sure I miss you. Regardless Fuck off `you. You know I miss you. Piss off you `piss` you `Piss Piss off you` you `Piss Piss you` you `Piss off you piss you piss` `you` Piss off you piss you piss `` you I know exactly you missed me.
Tic Tac Toe: Hordd el Magad! Egyedül Jarom az utcákat, eson és éjszakákon át. Miert hagytál el, Miert ezt tetted? Csak nevettél és mondtad Egy játék volt csak mindez Szabályok és cél nélkül, ben 10 Hittem magunkban, Bíztam Benned. És most mindennek vege Egy akármilyen menyasszony miatt. Nezz a szemembe. Mondd az arcomba. TOLED akarom hallani Vagy nincs merszed? Csak azt mondd meg, Miert. Talán TUL buta vagyok, nem Tudom megérteni Ember, te csak dumálsz. Ne mesélj nekem az ösztönökről. Nem akarok összeroppanni És egészen ben 10 biztosan nem fogok még egyszer BELED szeretni. Hordd el Magad! Pontosan Tudom, Hogy hiányozni fogsz, De Mindegy, hordd el Magad! Pontosan tudod, Hogy hiányozni fogsz. Megfulladok a gondolatoktól Melyek még mindig nálad járnak Nem Tudom elviselni, Hogy ilyen Modon veszítelek el Azert is FAJ, mert nem Tudom megérteni Csak Remelem, Hogy nem foglak titeket együtt látni. A régi időkre gondolok, melyeket biztosan soha nem fogok elfelejteni. Hova lettek az álmaink? Hiányozni fognak Miert, Miert, Miert vagy oly buta. Miert kezdesz egy kis ilyen ócska lotyóval? With tud ő, amit én nem? Mondd meg őszintén mi az? Most Már ugyan TUL Keso, De mi ami az neked hiányzott? Megbántottál, Széttiportad az álmaimat És jössz Ezzel az ostoba fecsegéssel. Hordd el Magad! Pontosan Tudom, Hogy hiányozni fogsz, Mindegy, hordd el Magad! Pontosan ben 10 tudod, Hogy hiányozni fogsz. Hordd el Magad!. Pontosan Tudom, Hogy hiányozni fogok neked Köszönet a fordításért: Andreának! , 2010. október 30 11:31
2010 (80) október (80) Die Toten Hosen: 10 small Jägermeister Elephant: Give me one more time The Doctors: Men are pigs Tic Tac Toe: Got My Mind so much as silly as you Stefan Raab: Here comes the mouse Sabrina Setlur: You do not love me the Elephant: Sesame Jam Nena: 99 Luftballons Tic Tac Toe: Mr. Important Drink, drink Brüderlein drinking! Oli P.: butterflies in the stomach Elephant: Boomerang Tic Tac Toe: Why? Elephant: I'm here again Tic Tac Toe: Fart Elephant: Crazy guys Rammstein: Engel Elephant: Heart to Heart Elephant: Small satellite Tic Tac Toe: Piss off! Tic Tac Toe: I find 'you shit Xavier Naidoo: Where are you going? Xavier Naidoo: Little Song (children's song) The Wolf: Oh Shit, Frau Schmidt Tic Tac Toe: Big boys do not cry Herbert Grönemeyer: ben 10 Human The Prince: Germany Elephant: You and I Las chancellors: The control song Max Raabe: No pig calls me Element Of Crime: White Paper Nina Hagen Seemann Rammstein: You've Prince: Everything just stolen the prince: (You must a) be pig Prince: Hasso (My dog is gay) Die Prinzen Olli Kahn Helge Schneider: litter Wolfgang Petry: The longest single ever Peter Maffay: Tyrion ben 10 Falco Jeanny Rammstein: America Pumuckl Karel Gott Die Biene Maja Rammstein: Fire at will! The

No comments:

Post a Comment