Sunday, February 23, 2014

I really appreciated his friendship and even for him being supportive of writing my children

Farewell, Michael Clarke Duncan | PETA's Blog | PETA
More PETA Prime peta2 PETA Kids Report Cruelty to Animals More Ways to Support PETA Become a Member Make a Monthly Gift Planned Giving Popular Topics Vegan Animal Experimentation Cruelty-Free Companies Investigations Celebrities Activism More
The world is remembering Michael Clarke borderlands 2 Duncan as “the most gracious of a man,” “one of the finest people I’ve ever had the privilege to work with or know,” “the most gentle giant,” and a “treasure.”
The Oscar-nominated actor had a history of serious heart trouble, more complicated than diet alone could cure, which finally claimed his life on Labor Day. But he had a “heart” like no other—”Big Mike” cared about even the smallest of animals. We’re sure it was a sight to see him cuddling his beloved chinchilla, Chucky . When Chucky passed away, PETA sent Michael a condolence card, and he later told us that he kept that card in memory of his friend borderlands 2 and out of love for the organization.
Remembering the day she spent with Michael at the video shoot, PETA’s Michelle Cho said, “He was one of the happiest and most genuine and heartwarming borderlands 2 people I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I’m so grateful that he used his deep, soulful voice and that contagious smile to encourage people to care about animals.”
Perhaps Frank Darabont , Michael’s director in The Green Mile , summed up everyone’s sentiments best: “Michael was the gentlest of souls—an exemplar of decency, integrity, and kindness. The sadness I feel is inexpressible.”
If borderlands 2 your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.
i am still shocked by the untimely passing of michael clarke duncan. not only was he a phenominal actor, he seemed like such a cool guy! you can totally see him light up when he talks about his pets! i am definently borderlands 2 showing this video to my husband who is not only a fan of michael’s (green mile is his favorite movie) but is also a big meat eater. it’s funny because michael talks bout the very thing that my husband talks about which is how you supposedly need meat for protein. R.I.P. michael, you will definently be missed!
Michael borderlands 2 Clarke Duncan truly was as great of a person in the real world as he was seen to be whenever on TV or the big screen.  I had the pleasure of meeting him on many occasions and each time we got in touch, he was always a blast to talk to.  Such a fun, easy going person, with a big laugh, and a great sense of warmth around him.  It’s ironic and highly comforting, knowing that for a man as physically big as he was and for being equally as big of a star in Hollywood, he was never in a rush or felt too big to speak with me.
I really appreciated his friendship and even for him being supportive of writing my children’s book, “Lisek’s Great Adventure”, which was about a little dog getting taken in by a young boy and showing the bond the two had together.  My book just came out a month ago and I wish Michael could have seen the final product, because of his support in my project, his interest in it, and how much of an animal lover he was.
It’s why I’m donating borderlands 2 a copy of my book to PETA, in honor of Mr. Duncan, because he cared about his pets so much.  Cats, dogs, fish, and at one time his precious chinchilla…he loved them all.
It’s so nice to see so many people write positive words about Michael and acknowledge how kind of a man he was.  It’s hard to offer consolation to his family and loved ones, but I sincerely hope that by them reading so many nice opinions about him, that it eases their sorrow to an extent.
My condolences to those close to him, including Omarosa, who truly loved him up until the very end.  Thank you, Michael, for being a friend of mine and for always showing me that you made time for others.  Here’s to you, big guy.  Rest in piece.
I am so sad to relise that Mr. Duncan has passed away. It seems that the good people of the world don’t borderlands 2 stay with us very long and the bad ones seem to live forever. Heaven has a new angel now. RIP Michael Clarke Duncan. May you cuddle forever with Chucky borderlands 2 now.
WE WILL MISS OUR GENTLE GIANT. THANKS FOR YOUR VOICE FOR PETA AND TAKING ACTION TO SHOW YOU WANTED OTHERS TO LEARN THE FACTS ALSO. ‘MEET YOU MEAT’IS A TERRIBLE REALITY MANY JUST DON’T KNOW. YOU DID THIS VIDEO CAUSE YOU LOVED ANIMALS. I’M SURE THAT’S NOT ALL YOU DID FOR ANIMALS EITHER AND I MEAN BESIDES YOUR OWN PETS. YOU WILL STILL BE THEIR STRONG VOICE AND NEVER FORGOTTEN. XOXOXO
I’m sad at the loss of such a great guy. It’s a sad day. I’m sorry that your hear

No comments:

Post a Comment