Saturday, November 1, 2014

The successful drama series


The successful drama series "Mad Men" has taken me by storm. When I put a section supernatural of I let myself be led back to the United States in the 1960s, where men dominate the labor market, and where women are either secretaries or housewives "housewifes". The chain smoking and drinking excessive amounts of alcohol in the office, while drama and intrigue are part of everyday life. I always forget that I even find myself in Denmark in 2013, and when it dawns on me, I want to be taken back.
It follows the main character Don Draper, who works at the advertising agency Sterling Cooper on Madison Avenue in New York. He is married to Betty Draper and has two children. They live in a large, fine house, which strives to preserve the facade, though family life is falling apart behind the walls.
The series centers supernatural on work and family life, but it also addresses other themes. I think it's fascinating how the series portrays the distinct supernatural xenophobia, homophobia, sexism and anti-Semitism that characterized the United States in the 1960s. supernatural Also plays alcoholism, infidelity and smoking a central role, and the series depicts also the balance of terror and the Cold War.
Louise | The fictional universe I am 25-year-old Louise, who live and study in Aarhus. As shown in the blog's title, I love the fictional universe. On the blog, I will notify the books and movies, and share the joys and frustrations of self to write novels, and invent a fictional universe. I hope you will be inspired to read, and I'd love to receive your questions and comments. View my complete profile
2014 (97) October (13) September (6) August (11) July (10) June (11) May (10) April (10) March (11) February (7) January (8) 2013 (52) December (7) October (5) September (13) August (17) July (9) Those I own the Property Brothers (Food) ly in love with "Food But "" Arsenic Tower "by Anne B. Ragde The creative corner sunshine, warmth and" Persuasion "" Me Before You "by Jojo Moyes" Dinosaur Feathers "by Sissel-Jo Gazan Funny bookmarks June (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment