Monday, December 2, 2013

Earlier this month, Katy Perry released a video for the single


Katy Perry News MTV EMA: Miley shook her ass back Michael Falch tops the chart of the week Here are the nominees for the YouTube Awards Reviews Katy Perry: Prism Katy Perry: Part Of Me Katy Perry: Teenage Dream See all our content about Katy Perry
Katy Perry is busy promoting his upcoming album "Prism", but despite the imminent album release chop Perry now on how the next album should sound. Her previous releases have featured pure pop, but it may be past.
"I will probably change 4share me more to Joni Mitchell-type. Now that I am about to turn 30 years old, I imagine that my fourth album will be a more acoustic guitar based album. It was there that I started when I was discovered by Glen Ballard 4share (songwriter / producer, Ed.) and got my first record deal. We'll see - I should not be too ivrrig. I'm still working on it: I am a good mix of right and left brain, and when you are an artist to have a long career, so it's a good thing to have both. I have a few albums behind me and I'm still feeling like a brand new artist. People still want the truth to shine through, "udtalter Katy Perry music since Billboard.com.
Earlier this month, Katy Perry released a video for the single "Roar" in which she gives as a female version of Tarzan. "Roar" is the first single from Katy Perry's third album "Prism", published on 22 October. The single went to number one on Billboard's 4share Hot 100 chart, giving Perry her eighth number one single.
Katy Perry released in 2001 his first album, but in the stage name Katy Hudson. Her first album as Katy Perry was "One Of The Boys" from 2008, when she was a little sentimental with the single "I Kissed A Girl". The album was one star of GAFFA Leonora Christina Skov. Recently she published in 2010 "Teenage Dream" which GAFFA Signe Bønsvig Wehding gave two stars.
Follow Katy Perry pressure on the heart
Perry, Katy: Prism (2xVinyl)
Tom Odell returns to Vega Today, at. 11:33
Please write to the webmaster. Contents may not be reproduced without written permission. 4share Quotes only source. Opinions expressed by GAFFA.dks users are not necessarily consistent with the editors. Subject to change and typos - enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment